Translate

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Wandering the Jewish Quarter--Kazimierz (26. May)

May 26 was a holiday this year: Corpus Christi (celebrated on the last Thursday of May). We had no CELTA today, so I decided to go exploring and find Kazimierz--the Jewish Quarter.

Half-lost, half-intentionally, I found Kazimierz. Now, to explore . . .
The Old Synagogue

One of many guided-tour golf carts.

HEBREW!!! (this makes me really excited)


Oh, you don't understand how excited this makes me . . .

WHAT?!?!?!?!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, IN THE JEWISH QUARTER?!?!?!?!

My family doesn't drink, but they'd be excited about this place too.

I kid you not. Look at how close this Cuban bar is to the Jewish Community Center!

Running into the things you never expect to find: yet another reason why I love exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment