Translate

Sunday, May 29, 2016

1st Sabbath in Kraków (21. May)

Thanks to a friend, I found a church I could go to while in Kraków. Too bad he and another friend were going to bike to Italy . . . or so I thought.

Imagine my surprise when I get to church and see the very same guys there at church too! I thought they had already left! Well, alright, this suits me perfectly. The 3 of us hung out the entire day. It was great.

 
The SDA church is the 1st door you get to as soon as you enter.

Close-up of the door.

Close-up of the sign.

In the afternoon, there was a baptism. Twin (identical) sisters were baptized that Sabbath afternoon behind the church. I don't know them (other than their names are Monika & Karolina--very common names in Poland).

It was a nice day.

Some of the church members watching from the church.

The baptism.

Thanks guys, for walking me most of the way to my place. You guys really made my 1st Sabbath in Kraków a blessing. Thanks Marcin for being willing to interpret for me all the time. Thank you, Andres, for interpreting in Spanish when Marcin needed a break! It was indeed a blessing. Enjoy peddling through Italy!

Marcin, Andres, and yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment