Translate

Monday, May 9, 2016

Last Sabbath in Zatonie (7. May)

This past Sabbath, a few church members and I went down to Zatonie. I didn't know this until after I arrived, but there was a sort of camp-meeting going on that weekend, with all the churches from the northern half of Poland. Okie dokie, good to know.


While everyone is socializing, I'll just take a walk around.

Yes! Cats!

Sleeping tiger

Hmm, what is this foreign human up to?

Getting this shot, that's what I was up to!

Danielle, a lady I'll leave anonymous, and I went for a walk on a trail that went around the lake. Over at the first major clearing, we came to this lovely scene:

I hear the best summer sunsets can be seen from here.

Wow, and to think this will be my last time in this place. Take that in for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment