Translate

Monday, June 20, 2016

Nice Sabbath in Kraków (4. June)

Hey, I finished the CELTA course on Thursday! I passed (but I won't know which level of "Pass" for a few months)!

Now, I have a few days before I return to the States. Since I'm taking a break today, let me try to fill you in with all the pictures taken in Kraków--all taken on the Sabbath of June 4th.

After the most "full-filling" lunch and engaging Bible study in a very generous and hospitable family's home, a group of us decided to go for a walk down to Wawel Castle.

The dragon. Fire comes out every once in a while.

I was told these were the "lavatories"?

Annette and her daughter from Birmingham, England; and Damian.

The whole crew, with Karol.

Oh, right up to the castle wall and above the Wisła River!

Greetings from Tadeusz Kościuszko

'Tis time to say goodbye.

Main gate to enter-exit Wawel Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment