Translate

Monday, June 20, 2016

CELTA moments (18. May - 16. June)

The CELTA course, what a ride that was!

I've kept a mostly-daily diary here, but I'll say this much: I've learned a ton of information and put a lot of it into practice in my 8 observed (and 2 unobserved) teaching practice lessons with real EFL students. It felt like the course would never end, but alas, the end came upon us so suddenly. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to everyone. I really liked my fellow course-mates, as well as our tutors. They really made the course and the experience wonderful.

Let me share a few snapshots of this course:

Birthday cake for our own James (courtesy of "The Mexican" Restaurant)

Happy 30th! Stay happy!

Alright, dig in.
Clock Tower on Rynek Główny
 Feruza (a girl from the course) and I went up to the top (or as high up as we were allowed to). This was on a Monday--there's an entrance fee, but it's free on Mondays, hence why we decided to go then.


Let's go up to the top!

Whoa, steep, narrow, and slightly dark stairs.

View of the Bazylika Mariacka.

View of Wawel Castle in the distance.

Looking back where I climbed (and where I had to return).

Best view from the highest point. I can even see the British Council too!

Coming out of the tower. My thighs burned for 3 days after that.


The last day of the course. Everything was turned in. Now, time to celebrate the end together.

 
Declan bringing out the torts. Patryk can already taste them.

Wow, someone is excited for torts.

Two of our lovely tutors: Magda and Barbara.

Feruza and Joanna paying attention, while enjoying their torts.

This is it: Trainees in the back, Trainers in the front

No comments:

Post a Comment