Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Beach & Volleyball (26. Sept.)

This past Sabbath afternoon, instead of going to Miechecino (out in the country), I decided to hang out with the 2 other missionary/English teachers at their apartment. We also went to the beach--about a 10 minute walk from their apartment.

Convenient, right?

Oh? Ok.

I guess there are plenty of Danish tourists that come here.

You know me; always trying to use my head.

Panorama of the beach (hi girls!)
Since it's a little warm (and then add the crisp sea wind), the tourists have been dwindling in numbers. Tis the end of summer, after all. 
As far as I'm concerned, this is the best time to come and enjoy walking on & along the beach. The fewer the people, the better.


Now, on to the Saturday night tradition:
Volleyball!

Church members and friends get together for a fun game every Saturday night.

If you're the worst player ever, even you will have fun and enjoy their company.

No pictures of me. My place is behind the camera, thank you.

Hi there.

Everything ok?

What are they up to?

Taking a break.

Oh, that was interesting.

One doesn't care, the other cares a whole heap more.

He gives this a thumb's up.
Hi
He humbles himself before the mighty.

I guess that serve was simply awesome, eh? (the look was priceless)

Danielle's efforts in mushroom hunting at Miechecino that afternoon.
She should be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment