Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Few pics of Kolobrzeg and bus to Koszalin




 Here are a few views of my town, Kolobrzeg.

Right in front of my apartment, looking towards the town center.
  
Looking down the promenade, just around the corner from my place.
 
The town hall

Interesting monument in front of the basilica.

Just a note on the next picture: I haven't tried one yet. I don't know when I'll change that, though.
Also, to find out the price in your currency, this may give you an idea in USD, Euros, CHF, CAD, SEK, ZAR, etc.
Hmm . . . diets are going nowhere here . . .

Once a week (so far), I go to a nearby town and teach private lessons there. The town is Koszalin (think: ko-SHAH-lin). How do I get there? The vehicle in the picture below:
The "bus" from Kolobrzeg to Koszalin.

Time schedule for getting back to Kolobrzeg.

The following are 3 possible bus numbers I can take to the place where I teach in Koszalin.
If you can make it out, I think you'd understand I'd better not miss the bus!



If you've noticed, there is some missing information (bus schedule to get to Koszalin and the city bus schedules to get back to the bus terminal). You don't need to know them all. This is just to give an idea. If you really, desperately need to know, just send me a message/comment and I'll get you that information ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment