Translate

Monday, December 7, 2015

What's been happening so far . . .

Here are a few things that have been happening until now . . .

  1. Teaching about 25 hours per week (20 is considered full-time).
  2. Am trying to learn Polish. This one is going to take a while . . .
  3. Applied for and am accepted into the CELTA Program. LORD-willing, will begin the course towards the end of June, in Kraków.
  4. The other girls (American teachers and Anja) and I are getting ready for a Christmas program we will perform at the church this Sabbath, and at the prison we visited (when we were in Camp Zatonie) this Sunday.
  5. As far as Christmas break is concerned, it looks like I will stay here in Kołobrzeg. At least I will be around if any students want to take classes during the break--and I'll get paid extra for that! Considering how expensive the CELTA program is, I need to save all I can. I have more than half of it in savings, but I still need to earn the rest. Pray that I get the rest soon, please.
  6. Enjoying life with the people here in Kołobrzeg! Honestly, you people need to visit this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment