Translate

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Decorations in Kołobrzeg's city center (10.Dec.)

I've been wanting to do this for a long while.

On the evening of Dec. 10th, I finally decided to do it.

I went and took pictures of Kołobrzeg's lit up downtown!

From my street, looking towards the river.

From my street, looking towards downtown (opposite river).

Christmas tree in front of the town hall.

Lit up mall ("old Hosso", 'cause there are 2 within 3 blocks from each other).

The lights on the light posts.

Facing the town hall.

Panorama of the town hall.

Now you can see the town hall center.

Clock, seals, lights.

Obviously, I couldn't get enough of this place.

The "new Hosso", about 3 blocks away from the "old Hosso".

Ok, one last look. It's cold and windy. Time to go inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment