Translate

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas (25.Dec.)

So it was Christmas.
Now, what did I do?

I decided to go for another walk . . . 

Pigeons in front of the town hall.

As you see, this isn't exactly a new city.


Now to see the animals we saw last night, but in the day!

There's the pony.

The goat.


Cute donkey getting an apple as his Christmas treat.

I guess this sheep is still exhausted.

What is this llama doing here? No complaints, just confused.

Yay, the goat is getting some love.

Ah, the manger with Mary and Joseph.

The locked up rabbits again.

This is just to show how often the buses come on Christmas.

I've never seen a "bird bush", as though birds grew on bushes like leaves.

Close-up of said "bird-bush"

Making my way to the "popular" beach.

It was a full moon, so there was high tide.

Just to give you an idea of where I was standing...

...and of how far the sea was reaching.

Year-round beach tourists.
Another more solitary one.

The more elegant tourists.
 
So lovely.

Throw bread, and you too can have the same effect!
 
View of the lighthouse, from the pier.

A better view of the Baltic Christmas sunset sky.

Let's move a little further out onto the pier . . .

. . . and get photo-bombed by a fowl. That fine, it adds life (literally) to the photo.

So, that was my Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment