Translate

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Ice skating (10. Jan.)

It's about time our group went on ice . . .

Oh, this was my 4th time ice-skating. Ever, in my entire life--up until now, that is. I hope the 5th will come shortly.

Apologies for not appearing in any of the photos. It just didn't happen this time around. Kinda sad it didn't too.
Anyway, we were there for about an hour, and I fell only twice--and got back up both times on my own. I'm so proud of myself!



Leya & Rebecca scoping when the coast was clear to resume.


Ice-skating-training contraption I've never seen before. Too bad they are only for small children.

Then again, says who?

Confession: I used that contraption myself. It was already set on the highest/tallest setting it could go. Needless to say, it was too short for me. However, that didn't stop me from trying! I even skated a lot faster--without falling!


Danielle & Kuba enjoying skating without having to babysit us ice-rookies.


Leya helping and accompanying Rebecca on her trainers.

Time for Leya to get into the spotlight.

Shine girl, shine.

Kuba wizzing past.

Leya and Danielle having a go at it.

So, what now guys?

After that, it was ice cream at Fantasia's--just around the corner from our apartment, and one of the places with the best ice cream in town (or so I was told).
The pistachio ice cream was wonderful.
Oh, they have Oreo ice cream with actual Oreos too (in case that gets your attention).

No comments:

Post a Comment