Translate

Friday, February 26, 2016

Winter Break, Pt. 3 (11. Feb.)

Now we leave Auschwitz and go to Krakow.

In a mall where we had lunch.

"The Barbarian" Gate

The entrance, across from "The Barbarian"

After entering, looking back.

Walking towards the main square

Like an ancient mall in the middle of the square.

A living carpet of pigeons

St. Mary's Basilica

Inside Cloth Hall (the "ancient mall" in the center of the square)

I my boss's hometown, where I teach once a week, and where I live!

A monument to the poet Adam Mickiewicz

Horse-drawn carriage passing in front of the British Council!

I had the chance to find and enter the British Council Krakow. What is so special about that? This is where I will spend 4 weeks getting the CELTA certificate this summer. So not only do I now know where it is, but I was also able to pay off the course! So I just need to find a place to stay, and start attending in the summer!

From the bottom of the stairs, let the climb begin!

Now, off to Wawel Royal Castle!

Walking up to the entrance

What a welcome!

experimenting with the camera

We come to the entrance, only to find out it just closed.

At least we can walk around the courtyard.

Wawel shining in the sunset.

Model of Wawel

Sunshine, on my shoulders, makes me happy . . .

The Vistula River

Our tour guides. Father-daughter teams are the best, right?!

The wind playing with my already crazy hair.

Oh! A dragon's den?! Sadly didn't enter.
 
¡Hola! ¿Que tal?

Walking back to the mall where we had lunch.

Fun lit ground, just by the main train station.

Inside the mall, a map of Krakow on the floor. Nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment