Translate

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Autumn in Koszalin (21. Oct.)

 I hoped Koszalin would have a lovely day. I'm grateful to not have taken my camera along in vain.

First off, a few pictures from a plaza with a couple of monuments/memorials . . .






Chinese and Vietnamese Restaurant. I should explore soon.

A wonderful pierogi restaurant near the train bus station.

The menu. Simple, yet great.

As always, it looked better than the picture shows.

Small tuft of warm colors among green.

"Hi, I'm here!"

Church with interesting bell tower.

"God is with us"

"70 years of Franciscan service in Koszalin"

The street . . .

. . . the clouds.

Brook

If only you could see the vibrancy of these colors. . .

These trees makes me happy.

I think we can all relate, at some point or another.

See the snail?

Why be 1 color, when you can be 2? Love it.

Emka, the mall near where I teach in Koszalin.

No comments:

Post a Comment