Translate

Sunday, June 10, 2018

"Warnings"

Hello,

I just published a post on my "Becoming Scheherazade" blog about a playlist I'm grooming in my YouTube account.

I have a few different playlists on ESL Teaching, snip bits on American culture, various topics and sermons from a Christian perspective, even some of my favorite international songs--and several other topics.

The one I want to focus on here is my "Warnings" playlist.

You can't deny that things are messed up--and getting worse. Many freedoms we value and take for granted are being taken away little by little under so many petty pretenses. Maybe you already know some of the issues. Maybe you don't. I invite you to take a look through my Warnings playlist.
These are NOT my videos and I'm not getting any money from them. I just care about all of you and want to warn you of what's going on so the powers that be cannot take advantage of you (anymore). If you were being deceived, wouldn't you want someone to warn you and help you see the truth?

Click here to view the blog post and get the whole idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment