Translate

Monday, August 1, 2016

Warszawa, Part 3 (21. June)

FINALLY!!!!

I can finally continue updating this blog!

There's a long story about why I haven't been able to finish earlier, but I won't get into that now. Let's go to the pictures now . . .

These are from my 2nd (and last) day exploring Warszawa. I can't post all of them here, but will get to that much sooner now.


Floral clock

Floral clock info

Quite artsy

Ethnographic museum

Oh architecture . . .

. . . echo

Audio set with language choices in the Warsaw City Bus Tour

Yours truly making use of the Spanish selection.

I think most were using Russian, if not Polish.


Drivers' Ed.
The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (in the center)

The old walls of the old city

The royal palace museum


Remember this memorial from the previous "day"?

Add caption

A prison


From beside Polin (Museum of the History of the Polish Jews)

Where those shipped off to Auschwitz (or others) were gathered


ugh, too bad it was closed that day (Tuesday)

The other part




Stark contrasts, right?

Does this make anyone else want to climb?

No comments:

Post a Comment